Saturday, August 1, 2020

Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World

Can you name ten women of science? Five? My leader at work is a woman who also is a mother. She and her daughter have been reading Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World by Rachel Ignotofsky together, and she highly recommended it to me. It tells about the lives and accomplishments of 50 women of science. There were a few names I already knew; Ada Lovelace, Marie Curie, Grace Hopper... but there were so many more that I had never heard of. Well written and researched, this is an excellent book for kids you hope to inspire. At the same time, the adult reading along will find this to be exceptionally good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World

Can you name ten women of science? Five? My leader at work is a woman who also is a mother. She and her daughter have been reading  Women in...